Alera. It simply sounds better.
ReSound Alera improves hearing in even the most difficult listening environments, based on core technologies such as Natural Directionality II, Environmental Optimizer II and Surround Sound. With ReSound Alera, sound is crisper, cleaner and works more like natural hearing, providing a truly advanced listening experience.
Its powerful 2.4 GHz technology provides cable-free fittings and truly wireless connections to everyday audio devices such as TVs and phones. The combination of Resound Alera's broad transmission range and the freedom it provides from body-worn steamers makes Resound Alera both convenient and easy-to-use.
ReSound Alera™ is suitable for people with mild to profound hearing losses.
What does ReSound Alera™ offer?
- Several models to choose from
- Broad fitting range to accommodate mild to profound hearing losses
- An exceptionally rich sound quality, made possible by Surround Sound by ReSound
- The ability to understand speech better, even when there is noise in the background
- Ability to keep a sense of what's going on around you
- Simple wireless fitting
- Easy-to-use wireless to connect to your TV, phone and stereo
- Powerful 2.4 GHz technology provides truly wireless fitting and a platform for wireless accessories
- iSolate nanotech coating prevents moisture-related repairs
Variants and listening situations
ReSound Alera™ offers a wealth of sophisticated features at three different price points and a choice of colors that can easily be changed or combined for a discreet look. It is available in a range of models that are appropriate for almost any hearing loss.
- NEW! ReSound Alera™ Remote microphone 10M/30M/50M — Innovative custom models with natural ear directivity and wind noise protection
- NEW! ReSound Alera™ Configurable BTE 77/87 — Unique combination of standard and power models
- ReSound Alera™ RIE 60/61 — Cosmetic receiver-in-the-ear solutions
Wireless capabilities depend on which ReSound Alera™ model you choose. wireless accessories are required The ReSound Alera Remote Microphone, a revolution in custom hearing aid design, is uniquely engineered to deliver superior sound quality that leverages the ear's natural abilities.
The ReSound Alera Remote Microphone, a revolution in custom hearing aid design, is uniquely engineered to deliver superior sound quality that leverages the ear's natural abilities.
A More Natural Design
The ReSound Alera Remote Microphone hearing instrument has a unique design that allows a microphone to be neatly tucked into the folds of the pinna, while the hearing instrument itself sits in the concha bowl of the ear.
This revolutionary hearing instrument design provides a superior sound experience and a difference you will clearly notice when compared with conventional custom hearing instrument models.
- Natural directivity — A 2-3 dB increase1 in speech frequencies provides as much as 30% better word recognition2
- Natural wind noise protection — Over 97% of test subjects reported a reduction or elimination of wind noise3
- Natural sound localization — Comparisons with other hearing instruments have shown4 that ReSound Alera Remote Microphone hearing instruments demonstrate significant improvements in sound localization — especially in a front-to-back orientation.
The ReSound Alera Platform
With several models to choose from and a fitting range that accommodates mild to profound hearing losses, the Alera Platform represents the industry's most innovative and adaptable technology. Whether it's the Remote Microphone, Behind-the-Ear or Receiver-in-the-Ear model, Alera meets a wide range of patient needs.